Friday, September 21, 2007

Chronicles of Narnia Summarized

A few years ago I stumbled upon a website called rinkworks.com. It's pretty much just a humor site that's good for wasting time. They have a feature called Book-A-Minute which allows you to completely understand the entire plot of famous books in less than a minute. This is especially useful for me since I have the attention span of the average gold fish. Anyways, I recently discovered the Chronicles of Narnia have been ultra-condensed for your reading pleasure. I thought I'd share the goodness with you fellow Narnia fans. All the books are in alphabetical order by author so just scroll down until you find it.

All of Narnia in One Minute

-Russ

1 comment:

-joe said...

there's also a movie-in-a-minute site. Both are pretty funny.

-joe